Thursday, July 7, 2011

Website Shmebsite: Why My Site Won't Work

Fonts all the same? No. Colours consistent? Nuh uh. Sizes in place? No can do.

Ahhhhhh!

I've been trying to update our site all morning and keep running into problems. I think this is a common thing in the technology world - it's great when it works, but most of the time it doesn't! Maybe that's just how I feel though. 

In fact, let's take a different approach to this...

Dear Website.. I love you. You are the best thing that's happened for my business in many ways. If you would please choose to cooperate with me, it will make for a much better day for the both of us! Just keep calm and we will work through this together... love, Paityn

Yes.. that oughta do it! Back to work I go! I'll keep you posted on my relationship with this site in a few hours! In the meantime, check out what we've done to the place: SP Beauty Boutique Updates

No comments:

Post a Comment