Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Top 10 Best Beauty Sites: #10

My sister & I love beauty. Many people often think of beauty as something superficial, or even something fake, as if beauty is only to do with your appearance. We love beauty that is SKIN-DEEP, the type that makes you really glow when you enter a room, the type that makes others Stop & Stare (yes, One Republic, you were onto something)! What I'm really trying to say is that beauty is not dependent on the clothes you sport, the makeup you wear, or the brands you buy. Beauty comes from within - as cliché as that may sound!As Roald Dahl said, ""If you have good thoughts they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." With that in mind, my sister & I chose our Top 10 Best Beauty Sites of 2011 - sites that make us feel beautiful and exude beauty as well. We'll start with our #10, and post the rest one week at a time! 

If you feel as though YOUR site, blog, tumblr feed... whatever it is... exudes beauty, be sure to email me at jordynf@smellypatch.com with your name & a link to your site for your chance to be featured on Scent Daily, win the title of Top Beauty Site 2011 and a banner to put on your beautiful site! 



10. Refinery 29
"360 Degrees of Fashion's Finest"
The cornerstone of fashion, beauty, and shopping for our new generation. This site is my online obsession; there you go, I've admitted it! I could honestly spend hours reading through their varied and intriguing blog posts on the latest street trends and the hottest beauty products, and still find more time to flip through their fashion slideshows! Refinery29 also offers a "Reserve" of daily deals that reminds me of a GILT meets Groupon type of service. If you are a savings lover and a shopaholic (we know you are!) you are sure to fall head over heels for this up-beat and on-trend miracle of internet heaven. 






No comments:

Post a Comment