Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Dresses 2013 (Part 1)

I found a ton of beautiful dresses for spring in my recent online search. Here are just a few of the classy looks I discovered. Use them to inspire you this spring:

ModCloth.com
ModCloth has vintage and modern dresses that are usually in the $40-$60 range and are of average quality in their make. I've found so many beautiful dresses on this site! 
From ModCloth

From ModCloth

From ModCloth

Le Chateau
Le Chateau always has classy, timeless looks available for every season. They tend to be on the pricier side, but you can usually count on higher quality design.
From Le Chateau

From Le Chateau

I'll have another post soon with more dresses.

Let me know what you think of these styles! Would you wear them? Which one is your favorite?


No comments:

Post a Comment