Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Peak and Pit: August 17th

I realize it's a bit early to have a "peak and pit" post, being that I've only been awake for 2 hours, however I haven't blogged in about a week and have some peaks and pits that have been building up! Bare with me ;)

Peak: Finding tons of cool new beauty products during my morning scour of the internet - hello HappyMe skincare! Also, seeing the rising numbers on our Facebook fan pages -- hello 1000+ members! :)

Pit: Realizing how quickly summer has managed to fly by, and how soon I'll be leaving for school! Don't get me wrong, I am very excited to begin my journey at UWO as a first-year student, however I'll miss my family... way.. too...much...!

I'll be back with more later today :) ... TTFN!

scent full of love,
Jordyn xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment