Thursday, August 25, 2011

Peak and Pit: August 25th

I keep doing these so early in the day, but I feel like today I really need to do this post early... I need some perspective this morning for this terrible amount of stress pouring down on me.

Peak: My brother came to wake me up this morning for our bike ride and jumped on my bed! Usually I wouldn't be so happy about this, but fortunately I woke up on my own this morning (no alarm clock necessary) so it rather brightened my day :)

Pit: My sister and brother had a little kerfuffle this morning, leaving my lil' bro in a bad mood for our bike ride.. I came home to eat my cereal and somebody had left the milk bag empty...

Oh the little things; can't let them build and build - it's all about perspective!

scent full of love,
Jordyn xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment